3.08.2013

The Bag Debate.

My new hunt for the perfect school bag has begun. I'm looking for something that  will withstand a beating and hold all of my necessities.
Wish list:
-Nylon- The poor bag will be in rain and snow. Not to mention dragged through subways
-Crossbody strap & shoulder straps- to change it up every now and then
-Pockets and decent closure- Im a clutz that baby better seal as well as Fort Knox
-Versatility- Hey maybe I can use it for more than school

Dooney & burke  $198. This is my top pick so far. It is nylon so I expect durability, its cute, comes in a ton of color, plus enough pockets to stuff all of my things in.
 
Longchamp le pliage $145. Everyone knows these bags as light, versatile and durable. I like that its a classic sleek bag and can be dressed up, but no inside pockets really blows!!
Steve Madden $78 . Cute and pretty cheap so 2 thumbs up. 
  
Rebecca Minkoff $395. Its expensive for what it is but its soooo cute.
 
Michael Kors $228. Not a huge fan of MK bags since they are EVERYWHERE so this is bottom rung for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment